I took Rufus to the vet yesterday afternoon. He had to be admitted for IV fluids to try to bring him around. Dr J isn't quite sure yet what's going on but his suspicion is renal failure and not an Addison's crisis. We will know more about our options later today when he has another blood test to check his renal function after hydration.
Tyler is confused and followed me around last night whining as if to say, "Well, where is he?". Hunny is looking for him too but she's a little more reserved.
We've all made the awful decision to part with a beloved pet but it never gets any easier.