Friday, February 6, 2009

Fins Up










It's that time of the year again.....Jimmy Buffett's concert tickets went on sale today. Like any faithful Parrothead I logged into my ticketmaster account early (around 945 am) and refreshed the page every few minutes until 10am. 10:01 arrives, no link to buy tickets. What the F$%*. Wait a few, refresh again. No tickets link. Refresh again. No tickets link. I tried this routine until about 10:35 this morning and still no tickets. I decide to check Ebay, no tickets there either. It must be a consiracy by the scalpers. By the time the link opens at who knows when I'm sure I can depend on the tickets being sold out.....




I guess there's alway hope for Bristow, Va or MSG later in the year. Those sale dates haven't been released yet.



To help everyone get in the mood for Jimmy.....I'm posting a few pictures that only Basset loving Parrotheads can appreciate! FINS UP!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, thanks for sharing!! Also love love love the bag you posted last week!
    Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert

    ReplyDelete