Thursday, March 19, 2009

Got Shorts??


Over the weekend I had a crafty "ah hah" moment....seeing a lot of younger women in the malls and out and about with silly words written across their butts got me thinking. If the young and hip do it, why can't the heading towards middle aged do it too? So I made these! I wrote "Basset Rule" across the butt of a very cute pair of shorts. Please give me your opinions! I know I will wear a pair once the warm weather gets here to stay!
I also made them in a plain grey sweatshirt type material and I'm debating about where to write on them since I seriously doubt my husband , or another guy, will wear shorts with something on the butt!
I'll be posting these to the Daily Drool and selling them for donations to Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment